Saturday, June 26, 2004

Yesterday I shifted twice, it was a bit unsettling to see the surroundings around me change so a call was placed to Steven L. Gibbs.

He said that he had also shifted and talked to about my HDR unit.
It was produced in early 2002 according to Steven L. Gibbs, a standard HyperDimensional Resonator - HDR.

Since I have been using the HDR practically everyday now, sweating has become a problem, not just outside in the sun, but also inside the house with the air conditioning on. Steven L. Gibbs says that you should not use the HDR everyday or you start sweating a lot, to use it less and give it a rest.

Most of my other talk was about time machines and problems that time travelers have. Time travel is Steven L. Gibbs favorite subject, his other favorite subject is the Hyper Dimensional Resonator.

Here is a link with pictures of a Hyper Dimensional Resonator.

It is HDRusers.com

0 comments: