Sunday, June 06, 2004

Talked to Steven Gibbs yesterday.

I called Steven Gibbs, inventor of the Hyper Dimensional Resonator (HDR), late around midnight. He was busy building a unit. Steven told me that he had some problems with the drill and he scratched an HDR unit he was working on.

Steven Gibbs told me that he was trying out a new method of time travel where people do not need a vortex.

According to Steven Gibbs, when the HDR is on you simply state your question as "I want to travel to May 12, 1925, today at 9:00 AM. He said there is a bit of a delay and the energies will kick in about 9:20 AM, transporting you to 1925.

The problem according to Steven Gibbs is that sometimes this new method of time travel will mess up your timeline. He was hesistant at giving me more information, but I plant to ask Steven what projects he is working on in addition to the HDR.

0 comments: