Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Rare Earth

Friends, a rare earth shortage is hitting germany. This is very bad for its industrial base as well as its economy. HDRKID did predict that shortages were coming. It was I that did propose a stock pile for strategic minerals, but it is a lot easier for a debunker to say everything is fine and you are crazy. All this gloom and doom talk sounds like a conspiracy. However now we have a rare earth shortage as headline news on the front pages. I expect a debunker flipflop as in - you did not predict anything because rare earth are rare.

Expect this situation to get worse. Yeah, I did warn you. OK some will ask - why is this important to me. Well, many call me magnet boy because the HDR uses magnets, but so does every electric motor we have now. These permanent magnets use neodynium a rare earth that is getting rarer.

0 comments: