Wednesday, January 06, 2010

Apple predictions


Back in 2001 I predicted that the Apple Ipod would be a success. Also, that Apple would release the Iphone in 2007, and that they would increase market share in desktop computers. Debunkers pointed out that the ipod was not compatible with Windows WMA format. They said ipod would be a flop. When ipod sales to off they claimed it was temporary, that sony would come out with a new walkman that would crush the ipod. Well, I'm waiting.

The debunkers told me that nobody buys imac except a few old hippies and that "real people" buy a pc... Hmm, I was told that apple would never come out with a phone - the exact words "Apple is a computer company stoopid, if they came out with a phone Motorola would crush them and make apple sauce."

In 2007 when the iphone came out as I predicted the debunkers said it would flop because it was too expensive. They also said that Steve Jobs was dying of cancer so no one would purchase the iphone - remember that one? We see a pattern that debunkers are usually wrong.

Well, Motorola profits are RAZR thin now. My other prediction of apple stock closing over $200/share on Dec 31, 2009 also came true.

Debunkers said that my predictions were a contradiction because I predicted a stock market crash and apple stock going up. Both happened. Well, now in a typical debunker flipflop they claim they always knew apple was going to be a success.

0 comments: