Friday, November 09, 2007

DOWn again today!

The declining DOW divebombs to yet another low losing 200 points today as news of mortgage meltdown starts to seep into other areas. No longer are banks and builders the only ones affected now the entire economy is in trouble.

I predict that more 200 point down days are in store. The dow dropped 200 points for a reason. The reason is not just the high price of oil or the declining dollar, but that the US economy has been hollowed out by greedy exectives who moved our factories offshore. All this outsourcing to India and China is now killing the goose that laid the golden eggs.

2 comments:

Buff said...

I have talked with HDRKid some 5 years ago and I want you all to know he knows what he is talking about. He told me many years ago I should get Steven Gibbs HDR and I was close to getting it but my wife was affraid of it. But now she sees that HDRkid was not crazy as some people think. He is for real and take heed when he speaks concerning the future. I only wish I had not started too late. Thankyou HDRkid for your untiring support there are alot of us out here that depend upon you. It's going to be a long 5 weeks to wait for my machine but it will be well worth it.

Buff said...

Please post more of your HDR travels my wife and I are very interested.