Thursday, January 11, 2007

Money is Bugged!

Like most of my predictions, when I first made this one people told me I was loony tunes. Money contains tiny radio transmitters that allows people to track you. The Canadian Spy Coins is the latest chapter in an on going saga that reads like a cheap dime store mystery novel.

We are being tracked. Now that it is in major mainstream media and no longer considered part of the lunatic fringe to talk about money being bugged, the defiant debunkers can claim that they knew it all along and that I get all my predictions from CNN.

Let's see, first they say I'm crazy and then when my prediction happens they claim is was "obvious", what a laugh!

In other news I plan to compile maps of safe areas and explain what the world will look like after WWIII. Our Postnuke Future is quite grim, but people will still work and play, not much of the latter however.

0 comments: