Thursday, December 14, 2006

More Predictions for 2007

Most time travellers are very vague (the word vague come from the latin word vagus which means lazy wanderer or BUM), no names and numbers. Well, I give you numbers. Next year Google will go over the $600. The stock may split, but I predict that just like it broke the magical $500/share this year as I predicted, it will break 600 in 2007. I also predict that Google will gain market share and Yahoo will lose market share in 2007.

Please remember that when Google was 200 I predicted 300, when 300 I predicted 400, and lastly when it broke 400 I said 500. The debunkers said each time that Google was over priced. Guess what? They are still saying that Google is overpriced, and Google is still going up!

Take a look at price charts for the last two years for Yahoo and Google. Do you notice something interesting? Like one chart YHOO looks like a freight train going over a cliff and the other chart GOOG looks like a rocket to the moon?

I also predict that the price of Gold in Dec 31, 2007 will be higher than Jan 1, 2007. Furthermore I predict a decline in the value of the dollar, this adds to inflation, a problem in 2007 and also in 2008. Part of inflation is caused by high oil prices.

My predictions are not fuzzy, they are clear and sharp like the prediction that more jobs from the US will be outsourced to India. The this will cause the middle class to lose ground as more and more high wage high skill jobs are lost to low wage countries where college educated professionals are willing to work for peanuts.

OK, and what do the debunkers say? That Google is overpriced, that Yahoo will do better than Google. That gold will go down not up. That US jobs are not leaving to poor countries. And I can assure you that at the end of 2007 when my predictions are right. They will claim that Gold going up was "obvious" and that I get all my predictions from CNN.

0 comments: