Saturday, October 07, 2006

Astral Time Travel Experiences

Today, I had a jump to the future, not sure how far. Using astral time travel, I was able to see in the future terrorists smuggle an atom bomb in a container into the port of Miami. When they were caught they detonated the device. It took out all downtown Miami and part of the beach.

As many of you know there is a large Jewish population in Miami Beach. The terrorists were muslim arabs, members of a group called Islamic Jihad. They shouted death to Israel and set off the explosion.

It was horrible. The news said that children playing outside were blinded by the explosion, so I guess it was around 12:30 PM recess when it went off. It seems to have been during January, since children seldom wear coats in Miami.

I have heard that montauk and inter-dimensional time travel make it possible for the US to change events. I hope this event is changed. This makes 911 look like a picnic. Nothing in ong's hat incunabula time travel talked about an attack on Miami.

My expertise is in time travel to alternate timelines and parallel worlds, but this world seemed very close to ours. This is one of my most intense astral time travel experiences.

0 comments: