Thursday, January 26, 2006

John Titor Predictions

I was wondering about the time traveller John Titor who used a C204 time machine to travel to 2000 to warn us of a civil war that never happened. What did he say would happen in 2006. There were no John Titor terror predictions except about the Waco type incidents.

He talked about Mad Cow, but the real epidemic is bird flu. I do not know why what I see is so different than what he say. Maybe he was from a different timeline.

I have looked at john titor time machine picture is seems to be an actual device not gibberish.

Also, I read John Titor's posting. He seems so sad...

1 comments:

deadz said...

if john titor prediction did not happen it because it was a hoax made from the ground up by professional and some serious medium and remote viewer that why the picture and time machine was all props i always had my doubt from day one because i believe there goal was to motivate people to achieve time travel wich happen to a limited amount