Friday, December 23, 2005

Yesterday, I saw on the shelf the movie "Peggy Sue got married." It was a movie about a woman who time travels back to the fifties and re-lives her life without using a time machine. The movie felt much closer to the real 1950's and less fantasy than Back to the Future.

I thought about that other movie that had a time machine, but no time travel, napoleon dynamite time machine did not work except to shock people in their groin. All humor aside I plan to start posting parts list and drawings of how to build Steven Gibbs HDR.

The first machine Steven Gibbs built was the Sonic Resonator, back in 1981, in 1985 Steven Gibbs invented the HDR. According to Steven Gibbs, the HDR or Hyper Dimensional Resonator, is an improved Sonic Resonator.

It should not be hard for people to build an HDR. Not promising anything, my abilities to build interesting devices is limited. Still, I want people to be able to build their own device. Steven Gibbs may soon stop building experimental devices, as he is old and retired.

In addition to the HDR, Steven Gibbs has created many other devices.

Time transposer invented by Steven Gibbs is an example of a device that Steve sent me, but I never got good results from. According to Steven Gibbs it works and he has used it.

0 comments: