Friday, July 29, 2005

Orgone and Steven Gibbs HDR

In the future I want to test an orgone pendant with Steven Gibbs HDR and create schematics so you can build your own radionics machine. Also plans for how to build a chembuster tower, which uses orgone to disperse chemtrails.

I have tested the HDR, a radionics machine, with plants. All living organisms generate orgone in the form of bions. Trees could be considered an orgone plant machine. By building my own orgone accumulator (ORAC) and orgone generators, I have been able to test them with the Hyper Dimensional Resonator (HDR).

Orgone generators were invented by Wilhelm Reich who discovered how chi energy or life force energy works. You can create a simple orgone accumulator with several alternating layers of steel wool and cotton cloth. I put the orgone accumulator (ORAC) near the Hyper Dimensional Resonator (HDR). Sometimes a small ORAC can be placed inside the witness well of the HDR.

0 comments: