Sunday, January 09, 2005

Using HDR to win lotto

This is the results of my attempt to use the HDR to win the Florida Lottery with a jackpot of three million.

I placed a lotto ticket inside the witness well of the HDR, then turned on the HDR unit and waited for the machine to warm up. I then placed the time coils around my head and started tuning the HDR by placing my fingers on the rubbing plate of the HDR and adjusting the dials until I got a stick reaction.

Then after about seven minutes I turned off the HDR and astral time travelled to the future in an attempt to get the numbers.

The numbers I saw for Jan 5, 2005 were
06-09-21-24-34-48
The actual were
02-09-21-22-33-49

True, I only got two of the numbers,
but the other numbers were quite close.

I will continue to try to see the future using Steven Gibbs Hyper Dimensional Resonator.

0 comments: