Monday, October 25, 2004

Using HDR to see future technology

Yesterday I did Astral Time Travel to the future. Even though I was only there for a few minutes, I saw futuristic computers with 3D displays and a 3D mouse. The Operating System was similar to MAC OS and the computers were far more powerful than we have now.

The city I saw using the HDR was less than twenty years in the future. It still had old buildings and the cars were not that different.

I did not see voice input, but most of the work was done on computers using a program similar to AUTOCAD.

People would do everything on computers. Communicate, plan meetings etc.

The 3D mouse allow people to click on floating objects and to zoom in on the scene. MAYA and 3D programs we have now are a lot more powerful. People can edit in real time. They do not have to wait for the computer to render a complex scene. The buildings were life-like and sharp, the graphics stunning.


Using Steven Gibbs HDR, I stayed only a few minutes but saw a great deal of future tech.

0 comments: