Sunday, September 05, 2004

Yet another journey with the HDR

For me using the HDR is extremely exciting. It is an infinite voyage of discovery, like Christopher Columbus discovering a new continent. I compare Steven Gibbs with his Hyper Dimensional Resonator to Jacques Cousteau and his aqualung. Each inventor helped open vast new vistas of self discovery.

In fact using the HDR is close to using the aqualung because it opens a whole new world to your eyes. Think of the first time you saw sharks swimming among the corals at night, and compare that experience to going to the 23rd century and seeing millions of flying cars fill the air. The experience is both scary and awesome.

In my last jump to 2022 I saw strange looking cars and people dressed in loose fitting clothing, but the buildings were close to what we have now. The experience was like going from the 1950's to now. The cars are different, but the buildings are similar, in fact there are still many old buildings from the 50's still standing, but few cars on the road are from the 50's.

Technology continued to get more and more advanced, but I did not see any signs of a big war. Perhaps on this timeline the was no WWIII; that gives me some hope that things in the future will not be so bad.

Still, the Hyper Dimensional Resonator or HDR invented by Steven Gibbs cannot get me to an exact month and date. I know it was 2022 because a group of teenagers wearing loose fitting clothes like silk walked in front of a car dealer who was having his 2022 model close out sale.

What time do car lots have their model close out sales?

That might give me an idea of what month it was. The trees looked healthy and the grass was green. People seemed happy. I wish I could have been there longer so I could get a better view of the place it looked really fresh and clean. People looked nice, but more modern and futuristic than now.

0 comments: