Tuesday, August 31, 2004

HDR Jump to timeline with nanobots

Using the Hyper Dimensional Resonator, I made an astral time travel jump to an alternate timeline with much more technology than we have. It was 2017 and some nanobots, these are robots built on nano technology, had escaped. They started causing trouble and one scientist that had warned people about the dangers of nanobots led the charge against these tiny but deadly robots.

It was quite an HDR assisted astral jump with me seeing a lot of new technology I have not seen before and being exposed to the dangers of nanotech. It seems that this technology, nanotech, will be used a lot in the future for manufacturing, but with terrible consequences. Once the nanobots escape there is no way to find them all and they cause nothing but trouble.

Nanobots are worse than bacteria because they are resistant to heat, radiation, and chemicals. The only way to detroy them was a strong electromagnetic pulse. This will disrupt their electronics and stop them, but the problem is that they move quickly and are hard to find.

All in all a great journey to see the dangers that nanobots will pose in the future.

1 comments:

tazzy411 said...

Hi! you said that you jumped the timeline with HDR machine. That is super cool. I wanted to know did u see or ecounter an Android? For a long time I have to purchase a HDR machine. But I wanted did this machine really work? What are peoples experience with HDR machine? If I had an HDR machine, I would used all the time, like I would go to parallel univerese, see my beautiful and precious spirit entity, and go china, japan, tokoyo, ny, korea. I had finally have some real fun. Just like you I would be able to see a timeline and go through it. No more living day to day.I am really excited about HDR machine. I really want to own one. My problem is that I don't have a job. I was wondering if u can use your HDR machine to jump to my future to see if i was going to get job right away.