Monday, July 26, 2004

Jump to hypertechnology world using HDR

Today I was using the HDR and I made an astral hop to a hypertechnology worldline where computers were everywhere. It was beyond Flash Gordon, this worldline was so high tech that I felt like I came infrom the stone age.  The screens were luminous and bright, but the rooms were dark and gloomy. It was always dark outside and people were often going out to party and stuff, but work was all computerized and machines did everything like vacuum, prepare food, etc.

I was feeling kind of sad here. People had assigned jobs and assigned homes. There was no democracy, but people felt happy, no fear of unemployment, no homeless, no wars, etc.

Still the shows on TV were naff, like symphonic music and meadows with flowers. No Rock or Rap. People would party a lot and since there was no crime, they often stayed at each others homes. A different society than ours.

I found more pics of the HDR on the web.

0 comments: