Monday, April 09, 2007

Apple sells 100 millionth ipod

History was made, Apple sold its 100 millionth ipod to an eager public. Apple has already sold billions of songs through itunes and it now getting the iphone ready.

I predicted that Apple computer stock would go over 200 dollars in 2009 on sales of the iphone. The iphone will rocket Apple to the top. I also predict that the hopping mad debunkeroos will do a "debunker flipflop" when sales of the iphone take off.

When I predicted that Apple would do well back in 2000. The debunkers made fun of me and said Apple Computer would go under because it had less than 5% of the computer market. They said only hippies buy crapple.

When I predicted the iphone would be a best seller they made fun of me. No talk of apple sauce or the ipoop or iphoney now. The debunkers are very silent. As well they should be.

0 comments: