Saturday, January 06, 2007

Talk in congress about new president

It is still two years away, but people in congress are talking about who will be the next President. Congress floated John McCain, Hillary Clinton, and Barak Osama as presidential hopefuls that may lead us out of the current quagmire. In other news Sam Brownback announced he is a presidential contender. Brownback is a right wing hopeful that hails from Kansas.

Today using astral time travel, I went to the future and got to hear new words and their meanings as I looked at a person that was taking language class. The new words are:

Tiznit - means "coolness" as in only people with tiznit can sit at this table
Kleron - means "intelligence or ability" as in that robot has grand kleron.
Gombach - means "soup"

In the future people say "get me out of the soup" to mean "get me out of trouble." Gombach is a strange kind of soup with apples in it. People say "Get me out of this gombach I am in."

The word kleron is pronounced with a French "R" and it is used quite a bit.

Language class was fun. There were other words, but I did not get them. Hopefully other people will here these words when they do astral time travel.

0 comments: