Sunday, November 19, 2006

Strange events involving time

There have been many events in my life involving a distortion of time. For example, I was once inside a grocery store reading a popular science magazine, it must have been in the afternoon because it was daylight.

My mom told me to wait at the magazine stand while she bought the food. A few minutes later she was screaming at me "Where were you, I was looking for you all over!" She said that I was gone for five hours. I looked at my watch and only 15 minutes had gone by.

It was dark outside, so my mom was right. Hours had gone by, but where I stood, only 15 minutes went by. Also, I know how long it takes to read the magazine and I had barely started reading it.

Also, I was not hungry or thirsty, usually I eat around 6PM.

Many might say this was a missing time episode, but a clerk in the store told me that nobody was at the magazine stand. So for a few hours I was missing

Where was I?

My guess is that I skipped over those hours and time travelled to the future because I was over a vortex. Friends of mine have recounted similar stories and strange time events.

Once I knew time travel was possible a whole new world opened up to me. The universe if far stranger than we can imagine. It seems that I was over a vortex that distorted time.

Using the HDR I have seen how it influences watches, and wonder how this is. Here is a video of a watch affected by the HDR.

Something is happening!

0 comments: