Thursday, October 06, 2005

Steven Gibbs called my yesterday about 2150 AD

Steven Gibbs told me that a person bought an HDR from him and this person did a jump to 2150. It was similar to what I saw. Steven Gibbs told me that this person had used astral time travel to see future events.

I think that it is great to use astral time travel to see the future. In 2150 there are robots, clones, flying cars, teleportation, and many new strange devices. The population of earth is much smaller than now and much of earth is like a desert. No large cities, but many small towns and no governements - like wild west but without the sherriff.

Steven Gibbs told me that the time traveller saw that all people in 2150 were Christian. This is interesting as I have reported the same phenomena in my discussion about future events.

It was fascinating to hear that other people were time travelling to the future and seeing similar future events.

0 comments: