Friday, October 07, 2005

Steven Gibbs calle me today - Big Event

Steven Gibbs, inventor of HDR called me today to warn me that a horrifying event similar to 911 will occur on Nov 4, 2005. He said that this event will lead to martial law in the US and it will be hard to leave the US after martial law is imposed.

Steven Gibbs also added that on timelines close to ours martial law is imposed in 2006 or 2007, but on other timelines it came earlier in 2003 or 2004. We have been lucky so far. Also he added that the Russian are getting ready to attack us and will do so any minute now.

In my latest jump I was in a hospital full of people. Cops were around the hospital they painted a code on the wall 0067 also on a nearby warehouse 00752223. Not sure what these codes mean. They might be part of a quarantine. I saw the cops kill two blonde girls and many people were talking about escaping the hospital with guns. The situation reminded me of New Orleans, Louisiana after Hurricane Katrina.

0 comments: