Saturday, September 25, 2004

HDR in movie?

A person told me that they saw an HDR in the movie "Napoleon Dynomite". Well, I saw the movie the day before yesterday and the time machine did not look like the HDR. It did have a box and an electromagnet, but the device in "Napoleon Dynomite" was white and the HDR is black, also I did not see any dials to adjust the frequency like the HDR.

In the movie an ex-footbal player is trying to time travel back to 1982 and instead he gets a nasty shock to the groin via the time machine. It was not funny, but I guess that is how Hollywood sees us.

I wasted seven dollars on a movie about a dumb high school dork who gets picked on by jocks. The movie should be called "Diary of a Dork".

For picture about the real Hyper Dimensional Resonator you can go to the site HDRusers.com

0 comments: