Sunday, August 22, 2004

Success with HDR

I used the Hyper Dimensional Resonator (HDR) last night to travel astrally to another dimension. It was a great experience because I got to see new vistas.

Each time I travel astrally I am exposed to more and more of the vast universe and this time it was travel to a very distant and strange land.

The HDR is like a magic box.

For those who think that astral travel via HDR is a dream I can say astral travel via HDR is a lot sharper and with a much higher resolution(Hi-res) and much higher level of detail(LOD) than a dream. Dreams seem fuzzy and blurry by comparison with astral travel.

I believe that Steven Gibbs says that he dreams in black and white, but travels astrally in color, and what colors you see when you travel astrally bright blues, vivid greens, and fiery oranges.

The HDR is a blessing to those who want to explore.

0 comments: