Tuesday, August 10, 2004

Success at last with the HDR

After five unsuccessful tries with the HDR, I was able to astral travel to a present parallel worldline. This alternate timeline was quite similar to our own, but I saw my double, creating music on the computer and distributing it through the internet. This seemed to be very important to my double. He had a lot of equipment which I do not have, many components of which I am unfamiliar.

It seems that this particular timeline was more interested in personal development with less emphasis on wealth. Also, the people in this line seemed to be quite happy and not constantly worried about buying the latest gadget, but rather enjoying life.

I posted the pics of the insides of the HDR as stated in a previous post.

1 comments:

Luv91 said...

How do you return to the present if you go in the future by using HDR? Is it easy to come back to your present?