Sunday, December 31, 2006

Spoke to Steven Gibbs today

I called him to wish him a happy new year. He told me that he got a research grant of some sort to do experiments with the HDR. According to Steven Gibbs one side effect of the Hyper Dimensional Resonator is that when you go physically to the past there is a kind of regeneration that takes place and all your health ptoblems clear up. He is trying to investigate the phenomena.

Steven Gibbs told me that the world situation will soon get real bad and that he would not be surprised if I use my unit to leave, I asked him who was elected in 2008 "Hillary or Osama" sorry, I meant Obama. Steven Gibbs told me that perhaps there would be no elections due to a deteriorating world situation. Strange Answer! I then told Steven Gibbs that in a jump I did the day before yesterday to the future I saw some strange people living in my house. He said that means I leave soon.

In a jump I did using astral time travel today to the future there was disruption in Cuba. It seems that Fidel Castro dies soon. The "leaders" blame the disruptions on the American government...

4 comments:

skyhawk said...

HDRKID,When you first got a Hyper Dimensional Resonator, didn`t you initially use it for healing and health purposes? SKYHAWK

Brian Olson said...

how do i get a hold of steven gibbs?

youngartist said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
youngartist said...

Does the HDR Works? i am trying to search on review but can't find one