Thursday, August 03, 2006

Availability of gasoline in the future

The day before yesterday, I filled up my tank. The filling station was all out of premium and regular, so I filled up on plus, a mid grade between premium and regular. I think that premium has an octane of 93 and regular 87. Not sure, but plus might be 91.

There was a big crowd. People were yelling because there was no gas. I can tell you that it gets worse in the future. I predicted back in 2004 using astral time travel, that in 2005 gasoline would go over $2.50 / gallon, in 2006 $3/gal, in 2007 $4/gal.

Back then debunker were laughing at me. When 2005 rolled around they blamed Hurricane Katrina for the "abnormally" high price of gasoline. Now they realize they were wrong and claim that high gas prices are obvious and that I get all my predictions from CNN.

I predicted early this year that the situation in the Middle East would get worse. They laughed and said that things would improve. Now they claim that war with Iran is obvious and that I get all my predictions from CNN.

When there is no food on store shelves and no petrol at the pump, debunkers will say it was obvious.

0 comments: