Tuesday, December 21, 2004

Breaking News!! Steven Gibbs to Build STM

Steven Gibbs told me today that he is planning to start building the Space Time Modulator or STM for people to use. He is working out how big the box has to be and also working on creating a small enough package to make the STM very portable.

The STM invented by Steven Gibbs is a small device about the size of a cigarette pack that according to Steven Gibbs can be use as a time machine.

Steven Gibbs is working on creating new devices for time travel.

Personally, I use the HDR for astral time travel, but the the STM is far smaller than an HDR and a lot more portable.

Hopefully, I will be able to by a Space Time Modulator soon, so I can report on my results using the STM for astral time travel.

1 comments:

steven chiverton said...

it didnt happen and as far as i know theres only one report of the stm being used sucessfullt and thats in patrica resses book