Friday, October 08, 2004

Time Travel to late 2009

I could not tell you the exact date, but the air was cold, so perhaps November 2009 is when I landed. I saw a lot of activity at the train station. Mothers crying hugging their children. A sad day for everybody.

Pres Kerry had given a general evacuation order for all large cities. People were to leave the designated "Blast Zones" and move to temporary shelters away from high population areas.

Many people were saying how could this happen to us? The war seemed a few days away. I believe that Russian troops were getting ready to invade Alaska.

My dad once told me "If the Russians hit us, it will be in winter." How right he was.

This I saw yesterday after doing astral time travel using a Hyper Dimensional Resonator that was built by Steven Gibbs.

The HDR is a radionics machine that uses a magnetic field to induce an OBE.

The highways were flooded with people and it seemed that Russia was getting ready to attack the USA. After the initial shock the awful truth sunk in.

I felt so sad that I wish I had never time travelled to 2009.

0 comments: